- PRAYERS FOR OPEN DOORS | Kindly be on your feet while you do midnight prayers Time to pray, 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM
Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Doors are very important both in the physical and in the spiritual realm.
Whether the door is opened or closed, they are essential for our security purpose and privacy.
An open door gives people the chance to come in.
But when a door is closed, it restricts some kind of personalities to have access into the house.
However, every house has different doors that gives easy accessibility.
In the spiritual, doors represent divine visitation, a pillar or gateway to promised land.
In the Bible, open doors signifies favour, success, marital breakthrough, fruit of the womb, healing, joy etc.
By the grace of God, in this section, we are going to engage in prayers for open doors.
Please get yourself ready for all – round breakthroughs.
Examples of open doors in the Bible
1 Corinthians 16:9 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
There is a door of promotion. If you ask David he will explain to you 1 Samuel 16:11-13, David never had it in his widest dream that he could ever become a king.
There had never been a king in his family before but God opened a door of promotion to him and suddenly a shepherd boy became a king.
There is a door of breakthrough . In John 5:2 -9, the man has been sick for thirty eight years, he had tried and tried for thirty eight years and he kept on failing.
The great door (Holy Spirit) came, The Door visited him, and suddenly his breakthrough came.
This is what God can do to open the doors the enemy has shut against his children.
There is the door to fruitfulness; In Genesis 29:31, the Bible tells us that because Leah was hated, God opened her womb and Rachel who was beloved was barren, but then the Bible went on to say in
Genesis 30: 22, He said after sometime God just remember Rachael and opened her womb and children began to come.
If you are believing God for the fruit of the womb, this night is going to mark the turning point in your life in Jesus name.
There are some doors that will not open until you keep pushing hard through prayers and fasting.
There are some doors that may never open unto you until you first contact a prophet.
Until God stepped into the matter of Jacob, Abraham, Joseph etc, there was no clear path to the direction of their destiny.
A child of God needs the enabling power of the Holy Spirit to move forward.
The Bible says, God is the door, and it also says, He’s the way, the truth and the light.
What these verses tells you is the fact that if you must receive solution to your request, you must pass through the Holy Spirit.
It is sometimes difficult for most people to believe that Jesus is the answer.
But very easy to see lots of people meeting one false prophet or the other as their problem solver.
There is no how a person will engage with the wrong person and expect himself to experience open doors.
For example, when the key areas of your life is closed to restoration, it will be difficult for a person to excel.
When the door of a person is closed, he will lose so many things.
There are some enemies standing at the gate of breakthrough of many.
They usually do this either to obstruct or cause stubborn stagnation in the life of a person.
They cause sickness, premature death, failure at the edge of breakthrough.
A lot of people are operating under the influence of the strongman of delay.
This is a situation where you will see a person not been able to achieve his purpose.
People under the strongman of delay are always tormented by the spirit of disappointments and embarrassments.
When a strongman closes your door, and hide the keys from you, it will be hard for a person to make progress.
It will be impossible for the person to climb a ladder of deliverance. One of the clear dream examples to know if a person’s door has been closed by witchcraft power.
It is by eating in the dream, sexual dream, finding yourself in old house, being pursued by strange forces, snake biting you, feeding a baby or getting married in the dream or picking things off the ground etc.
Any dream that leaves you with regret should be bound and cast out. It is sad that we keep fighting the wrong battles.
We need a lot of spiritual power to discern the person involves in the problem of our life.
I want to shock you a little: You may find it difficult to believe that the person responsible for your present challenges could either be your father, mother, uncle, sister, relative or a close friend.
Maybe a certain pastor told you that the person that inflicted you these afflictions is dead now or such person has thrown your virtues into the river.
The enemy keeps engages innocent souls with battles upon battles and before you know it the believers would give up.
I pray for you today, may you never give up to your enemies, in the name of Jesus.
What prayer can do? Prayer is the key to open all closed doors. Prayer is the key that opens the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 16:19).
Prayer is the key to freedom from slavery, poverty and sorrow. Prayer is the key that gives gateway to God’s presence.
Prayer is the key that brings good connection between man and God.
In Matthew 16:19, the Lord says He gives unto us keys to open doors on earth and in heaven.
He went on to specify in Matthew 17:20 that one of these keys was faith.
Are you applying the key of faith to unlock those closed doors? Do you believe God will cause a breakthrough to happen in your life?
Faith is a master key that can be applied to all closed doors and they will open. You can apply the key of faith and the door into fruitfulness and happiness will open.
Apply the same key and the door into promotion and marriage will open. The same key of faith that secured your salvation can also open the door of healing, breakthrough and success; just that many refrain from applying the key to certain doors, hence they are refused access.
Apply that key today and see the doors open.
5 BENEFITS OF A PERSON EXPERIENCING DIVINE OPEN DOORS
Open doors produces supernatural increase and promotion. Genesis 39:21
It produces restoration of everything that the enemy has stolen from you.
Exodus 3:21 Open doors produces honor in the midst of your adversaries. Exodus 11:3.
Open doors and opportunities produces success and satisfaction.
Favor produces great victories in the midst of great impossibilities. Joshua 11:20.
Do You Need Open Doors And Favor?
When all roads are blocked. When good doors are closed against you. When the enemy has written you off. When your enemies have evil expectations concerning your life and situations around you.
When your life is stagnant and you want to arise and shine.
When you are experiencing closed heavens. When you are abandoned by friends and relatives.
When your sickness has no end. When you have an interview or need a job, a promotion, or contract.
When you have a court case. When your trusted friends turned against you.
When your marriage has not produce children. When you cannot point to the things you have achieved.
When you are addicted to evil habits or sins (Romans 6:8-14).
When negative dreams are nullifying your open doors (Job 7:13-14).
HOW TO MAGNETIZE OPEN DOORS AND FAVOR OR FOR GOD TO OPEN YOUR DOORS OF FAVOUR
- You must have a relationship with Him. You must BE GENUINELY BORN again.
- You must obey God and His words
- You must avoid sin at all cost, sin is a stinker.
- You must live a holy life within and without.
Give your life to Christ and repent. Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions.
Be filled with the Holy Ghost. Have a giving attitude towards others.
Before going on with the prayers, make sure to read our Prayer Guide (Warning)
Important prayer tips to Note to begin any prayer
PRAY WITH AGGRESSION, PASSION AND HOLY DETERMINATION
Always cover yourself and your loved ones with the blood of Jesus before you go into the prayers and after (Pray for 5 minutes)
NOW, TO THE PRAYERS
Pray aggressively against the following prayers:
Kindly be on your feet while you pray
This prayers must be done at the midnight hour
Pray every prayer bullet for at least 2-5 minutes
Pray with aggression, passion and determination.
- O Lord, I thank You for this day that you have made, I rejoice and am glad in it.
- I thank You for Your faithfulness, mercy and grace upon my life and family.
- My Father, I thank You for the Gift of life and abundant life in Christ Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I want open doors in my life and destiny, surprise me this week, in Jesus name.
- O Heavens of my open doors and opportunities, open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- My lost opportunities, resurrect by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, and single me out for uncommon success, in the name of Jesus.
- Open my eyes, O Lord, that I may behold wonderful things, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, shake out of my life anything that is bringing shame to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for promotion and fruitfulness, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, help me in every situation I find myself, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that is closing back the doors of my happiness, O Lord, frustrate them, in Jesus name.
- Supernatural breakthroughs that have never happened in my family, locate me, in Jesus name.
- In all areas of my life, I will experience the power of His divine visitation, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, meet me at the point of my needs, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, restore the wasted years of my life, in Jesus name.
- I apply the blood of Jesus against all my problems, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let my joy be full, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every impossible situation become possible this month, in Jesus name.
- My Father, I will not let you go unless you open my destiny doors, in the name of Jesus.
1. Men and women shall arise and begin to bless me and my family, in Jesus name.
2. I shall find favors from unusual quarters, in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, open by thunder every door shut against fruitfulness in my life in Jesus name.
4. There shall be an outpouring of God’s blessings upon my life & household in Jesus name.
5. O Lord, shut every evil door the enemy has opened in my life, marriage, finances, health, etc, in Jesus name.
6. My Father, where my glory has been satanically kept, loose and bring it out for manifestation in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, open up all the good doors that household wickedness has shut in Jesus’ name.
8. I decree and declare, and I proclaim that the doors of heavenly treasures are open permanently to me in Jesus name.
9. Lord, destroy with your fire anything that makes your promises to fail in my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father put to shame, whosoever has come under an oath or vow to block the flow of good things in my life in Jesus’ name.
11. Voice of marine witchcraft closing my doors of fruitfulness, shut up and roast, in the name of Jesus.
12. By the blood of Jesus I cancel dreams of anti-blessings, anti-favour, anti-success, in Jesus name.
13. Let the hand of the Almighty God push me to the point of breakthrough, in Jesus name.
14. O Lord, the delay is too much, please answer me now, in the name of Jesus.
15. Everything done against me to spoil my joy, receive destruction, in the name of Jesus. 16. Any satanic parasite, attached to my open doors concerning my life, Holy Ghost fire, flush them away, in the name of Jesus.
17. Whatsoever that is saying no to my open doors concerning my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
18. All marks of impossibility and bad luck in my body, be removed by fire, in Jesus name.
19. Anything in my life that does not want me to finish well, come out of me now, in Jesus name.
20. Father, I deliver myself from every past failures and setbacks in Jesus name.
IT’S MY TIME OF FAVOUR AND OPEN BLESSINGS, FAVOUR AND MIRACLES
Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions. Be filled with the Holy Ghost. Embark on rugged givings either to church or less privileged.
1. Thou King of glory, visit me today and turn around my condition, in the name of Jesus.
2. Instead of regret, I will become great, in the name of Jesus.
3. All my blessings, that have been buried with dead relatives, come alive and locate me, in Jesus’ name.
4. O Lord, station and establish me in Your favour, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, release unto me, the restoration You have packaged for me today, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let my problems give up, as darkness gives up before the light, in the name of Jesus.
7. All my blessings, that are presently not in this country, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God, arise and attack my lack, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the power of liberty and dignity manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the chapter of sorrow and slavery in my life be closed forever, in the name of Jesus.
11. Thou power of God, usher me out of the position of lack by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every frustration in my life will become a bridge to my miracles, in the name of Jesus. 14. Every enemy exploring devastating strategies against my life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
15. I command every residential permit to stay in the valley of defeat to be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
16. I reject bitter life, I claim testimonies of a better life, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every habitation of cruelty fashioned against me, become desolate, in the name of Jesus.
18. My trials shall become gateways to my promotions, in the name of Jesus.
19. I use the key of David to open doors of abundance, prosperity in the name of Jesus.
20. Let the presence of the Lord begin a glorious story in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions. Be filled with the Holy Ghost. Study and meditate on the word of God.
Psalm 78:23 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven.
Psalm 24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Psalm 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
Psalm 118:19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:
Psalm 141:3 Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
Psalm 16:1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
Psalm 33:1-4 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.
Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.
Psalm 126:1-2 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
Psalm 19:7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 56:9 When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
Psalm 66:18-20 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.
Psalm 90:17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Psalm 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psalm 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Psalm 135:1-3 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.
Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God.
Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Psalm 130:1-2 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
Psalm 145:18-19 The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
PRAYER POINTS FOR FINANCIAL OPEN DOORS
Praise and worship Give your life to Christ and repent. Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions. Be filled with the Holy Ghost. Have a believe that there shall be financial breakthrough.
1. Holy Ghost fire, blood of Jesus Christ, purge and clear obstacles away from my finances, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, open by fire every door shut against my prosperity/investment, in Jesus name.
3. The divine keys to open my financial breakthrough doors are released by fire in Jesus name.
4. Let the fire of God break the witchcraft house storing my financial blessings, in Jesus name.
5. Any evil personality tying down the works of my hands, catch fire, in Jesus name.
6. My financial destiny, where are you? arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
7. I release financial open doors and happiness in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every evil wind, delegated to blow away the harvest of my efforts dry up and back fire to senders, in Jesus name.
9. All my enemies, hear the word of the Lord, you must surrender in shame, in Jesus name.
10. Altar of poverty assigned against my prosperity, I set you ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, cause the economy of this nation to favour me in my business in Jesus name.
12. I break and loose myself from every collective curse and setbacks, in Jesus name.
13. Anyone that has taken anything from me with the intention to harm me, be disgraced, in Jesus name.
14. All doors of goodness that have been closed against me , I command you today to open in Jesus name.
15. I curse every trace of poverty in my life in Jesus name.
16. Let all demonic hindrances to the sales of my products be totally paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
17. Fire of God locate and open every closed door against my finances, in Jesus name.
18. Every road block on my way of achievement, break and scatter in Jesus name.
19. Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open by fire in Jesus name.
20. Any embargo on my access to success, be lifted in Jesus name.
PRACTICAL PRAYER FOR OPEN DOORS OF BREAKTHROUGH, SUCCESS, AND PROMOTION
Give your life to Christ and repent.
Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions.
Be filled with the Holy Ghost. Take the prayers and practicalize it in your house.
1. As I open my door, I command the door of my marriage, be opened unto me, in Jesus name.
2. As I open the door of my house, I shall receive good news from an expected and unexpected sources or personality, in Jesus name.
3. As I open my door, let there be a divine visitation in my work, in my workplace, in Jesus name.
4. As I open my door, let every bad spirit associated with me, depart from me, in Jesus name.
5. As I open my door, let success and promotion be attached to my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. As I open the door of my workplace, the power of God shall destroy every enemy of progress, in Jesus name.
7. As I open my door by faith, I declare that I shall enjoy the favour of God and all men, all the day of my life, in Jesus name.
8. As I open my door, my God shall supply all my needs according to His glory in Christ Jesus, in Jesus name.
9. As I open my door, I shake out all evil inheritance and curses troubling my life, in Jesus name.
10. As I open my door, let everything that represent sorrow, setback, stagnation, shame come out of my life, in Jesus name.
11. As I open my door, let the wind of divine power blow into my house, in the name of Jesus.
12. As I open my door, I command all my imprisoned benefits to burst open, in Jesus name.
13. As I open my door, I declare my total release from demonic captivity, in Jesus name.
14. As I open my door, let there be a new beginning in my life, in Jesus name.
15. As I open my door, I command the evil ropes placed on my life to loose, in Jesus name.
16. As I open my door, let the spirit of peace, and sound mind locate me, in Jesus name.
17. As I open my door, I come against every evil monitoring spirit assigned to visit me, in Jesus name.
18. As I open my door, I open the door of my victory, good news and fruit of the womb, in Jesus name.
19. As I open my door, I declare the beginning of growth, increase and breakthrough in my life, in Jesus name.
20. As I open my door, I chase out every demonic spirit hindering my testimony, in Jesus name.
Give your life to Christ and repent. Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions.
Be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Determine by the help of the Holy Spirit to use your tongue aright.
1. Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
Prayer: By the keys of David, I command all the closed doors of my destiny to burst open, in the name of Jesus.
2. Proverbs 18:16 A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Prayer: O Lord, activate my gifts for supernatural breakthrough, in Jesus name.
3. Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Prayer: Lord, open the doors of heavenly blessings and breakthrough upon my life, marriage, ministry, business, profession, health, income, and relationships; In the name of Jesus
4. John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Prayer: I seal all back doors and windows that provide the enemy access into my life in Jesus’ name.
5. Joshua 2:19 And it shall be, that whosoever shall go out of the doors of thy house into the street, his blood shall be upon his head, and we will be guiltless: and whosoever shall be with thee in the house, his blood shall be on our head, if any hand be upon him.
Prayer: Any door of breakthrough that I have been knocking over the years, open by fire in Jesus name
6. Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
Prayer: Every gate of death and hell opened unto me for everlasting torment, be closed forever, in Jesus name.
7. Ezekiel 33:30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord.
Prayer: O ye gates of my prosperity and advancement, be lifted in Jesus name.
8. Micah 7:5 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.
Prayer: I refuse to cast my hope and trust in men; O Lord, I look unto You for you are the Author and Finisher of our Faith.
9. Isaiah 60:11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
Prayer: Every road block on my way of achievement, break and scatter in Jesus name.
10. Judges 19:27 And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold.
Prayer: Thou power of the wasters from my father’s house assigned against me, be destroyed, in Jesus name.
11. Colossians 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
Prayer: By the decree of heaven, every closed door in my life, my family and my work, open by fire in Jesus name.
12. Zechariah 11:1-2 Open thy doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour thy cedars.
Prayer: Every giant/strong personality occupying my land, what are you waiting for, pack your load and leave in Jesus name
13. Matthew 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Prayer: Oh heavens, knock at my door and enter in peace, in Jesus name.
14. Acts 16:25-26 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.
Prayer: Any evil cage housing my opportunities, break and be released in Jesus name.
15. 1 Corinthians 16:9-10 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries. Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear: for he worketh the work of the Lord, as I also do.
Prayer: Let men go out of their ways to show favour unto me in the name of Jesus.
16. Acts 16:6-7 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
Prayer: Any satanic threat, to my existence, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
17. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Prayer: Jesus Christ, the door opener, open my destiny doors unto me, in Jesus name.
18. Luke 11:7-8 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
Prayer: Any personality, carrying the seed of wickedness against me, be exposed and disgraced, in Jesus name.
19. Revelation 3:20-21 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Prayer: Today, I position myself by fire, for divine intervention, in the name of Jesus.
20. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Prayer: I shall sing my song and dance my dance this year, in the name of Jesus
PRAYER FOR OPEN DOORS IN BUSINESS
Give your life to Christ and repent. Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions.
Be filled with the Holy Ghost. Pray on the instruments of your business and then surround it with the blood of Jesus.
1. Let the spirit of favour be opened upon me everywhere I go concerning my business.
2. Father, I ask You in the name of Jesus to send ministering spirits to bring in prosperity and funds into my business.
3. Let men bless me anywhere I go, in Jesus name.
4. I release my business from the clutches of financial hunger in the name of Jesus.
5. I loose angels in the mighty name of Jesus to go and create favour for my company.
6. I bind the spirit in all of the staff members who will try to use evil weapons against me, including lying, gossip, slander and opinionated spirits.
7. Let all financial hindrances be removed in Jesus’ name.
8. I remove my name and those of my customers from the book of financial bankruptcy.
9. Father, let Your angels lift up my business on their hands so that it does not strike its foot against a stone in the name of Jesus.
10. Every good thing presently eluding my business……. flow into it in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. I reject every spirit of financial embarrassment in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Father, block every space causing unprofitable leakage to my company in the mighty name of Jesus.
13. Let my company become too hot to handle for dupes and demonic customers.
14. Let spiritual magnetic power that attracts wealth and keeps wealth be deposited in my company in the name of Jesus.
15. Let all decisions made on my business be originated by the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
16. Let my business/the works of my hand prosper and have good success in the name of Jesus.
17. I bind every spirit of uncertainty and confusion in the mighty name of Jesus.
18. Let those who would plan to steal from my business be put to shame and confusion in the name of Jesus.
19. Father, make me a blessing to my family, neighbors and business associates in the name of Jesus.
20. Lord, always help me to choose what is best for my business, in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS FOR MINISTERIAL OPEN DOORS AND POWER
Give your life to Christ and repent. Obedience to God’s warnings and instructions. Be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Ask the Holy Spirit for mercy and forgiveness of sin.
1. I am a child of God and his Holy Spirit dwells in me to have victory in every situation.
2. Therefore, I command in the name of Jesus Christ that every stronghold of the enemy against me and my ministry be destroyed!
3. I rebuke Satan and bind his evil forces; I cast them out of my life and ministry.
4. By the authority of Jesus , I remove every root of sickness, poverty, failure, slow progress, powerlessness, prayerlessness and any other negative activity from my life and ministry.
5. I charge my ministerial calling with the power of the Most High.
6. I replace all evil with goodness in Jesus name.
7. I convert sickness assigned to me and my ministry to good health; poverty change to riches by fire, and failure change to success in Jesus name.
8. My testimony of victory shall remain and abide from now on and forever more! For in the name of Jesus Christ I decree!
9. O Lord, help me to consistently study your word and listen to the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
10. Lord Jesus, “If you can use anyone, you can use me!” I am ready for your use.
11. I let down my pride and I release myself for your use, in Jesus name.
12. My Father, I will not be rebellious to you anymore, and I will do whatever you ask me to do.
13. I will jump if you say jump, and I will sit if you say sit. I will stop questioning your authority again, in Jesus name.
14. Fire of the Holy Ghost empower me to preach your gospel and do more exploits in your kingdom, in Jesus name.
15. Father, if your presence has departed from my life and my ministry, Holy Spirit, arise and have mercy, in Jesus name.
16. Blood of Jesus, wash away all my secret sins that are dragging my virtues out of me, in Jesus name.
17. Environmental powers attacking me and my ministry, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord, let all strangers flee from my life and ministry and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father, increase your grace and power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, crucify me on Your altar now, in Jesus name.
21. Holy Ghost fire, fall upon me and my ministry, in Jesus name.
22. Father, let heavens open and let the glory of God fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
23. Any power feeding my soul with evil food in the dream, I vomit it out, in Jesus name.
24. Anointing to make great impact in my ministry, fall upon me, in Jesus name.
25. I release myself to the spirit of humility and meekness, in Jesus name.
26. Every form of arrogance and bitterness associated with me and my ministry be removed by fire, in Jesus name.
27. Let old things pass away in my life, and new things begin to spring forth to full manifestation in my life, in Jesus name.
28. I cast out every marine principality among my cabinets, in Jesus name.
29. I disgrace every power that wants me to end my ministerial calling in shame, in Jesus name.
30. Let the fire of God chase every spirit of death and hell assigned against me, in Jesus name.
LORD, I thank you for answered prayers
Thank God for answering your prayers. (Pray for 10 minutes)
Close the sessions with high praises to the LORD.
(Pray for 10 minutes)
PRAYERS FOR OPEN DOORS | PRAYERS FOR OPEN DOORS | PRAYERS FOR OPEN DOORS | PRAYERS FOR OPEN DOORS
If you Appreciate the Work we are Doing and want to Support us, Kindly use THIS LINK.
Support this Ministry in Spreading the Word of God across the Nations, kindly Click Here to Send us Your Donations and Tithes, PayPal Users
For M-Pesa users, send your Donations and Tithes to…