PRAYING THE AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS OF THE PSALMIST | Kindly be on your feet while you do midnight prayers Time to pray, 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM
The Psalmist understood spiritual warfare. His prayer points may appear
to be too hot for junior students in the school of spiritual warfare,
because it contains dreadful pronouncements against the enemies of God.
The Psalms ;s a handbook on the warfare of the righteous against demon forces.
Many Christians claim that the prayers of the Psalmist contradicts our Lord’s injunction to love your enemies. It is a sin to hate any human
being. It is also a sin to love demons. The Psalmist refused to kill King
Saul, his human enemy, even when confronted with the opportunity.
You must pray against spiritual enemies and not human foes who are
mere instruments. Always remember, the only language understood by
the enemies of our soul is VIOLENCE and RESOUNDING DEFEAT.
Spiritual warfare prayers are to be directed against the powers of
darkness rather than towards a person.
Use the prayer points of the Psalmist when things look stubborn;
unyielding and defiant.
SING SONGS OF WORSHIP AND WARFARE
PRAY WITH AGGRESSION, PASSION AND HOLY DETERMINATION
Always cover yourself and your loved ones with the blood of Jesus before you go into the prayers and after (Pray for 5 minutes)
NOW, TO THE PRAYER POINTS
Pray aggressively against the following prayers:
Kindly be on your feet while you pray
This prayers must be done at the midnight hour
Pray every prayer bullet for at least 5 minutes
Pray with aggression, passion and determination.
- Let that which should have been for their welfare become a trap.
- Let the extortioner catch all that the enemy has, and let the strangers
spoil his labour.
- As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him; as he delighted not in
blessing, so let it be far from him.
- Let them be as grass upon the house tops which withers before it
- Lord, stretch forth Your hand against my enemies.
- Let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
- Grant not O Lord, the desires of the wicked, further not his wicked
- Let burning coals fall upon them.
- Let them be cut into fire and the deep pit that they rise not up again.
- Let their eyes be darkened that they see not.
- Make their loins shake continuously.
- Let their habitations become desolate, let there be no one to dwell in
- Add iniquity unto their iniquity.
- Let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt.
- Persecute them with tempest and make them afraid with Thy storm.
- Mine eyes also shall see my desire on my enemies and mine ears
shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
- Let his children be continually vagabonds and become beggars, let
them seek their bread out of desolate places.
- Let evil hunt the violent enemy to overthrown him.
- O Lord, cast forth lightening and scatter them.
- Let God arise and let all His enemies be scattered.
LORD, I thank you for answered prayers
Thank God for answering your prayers. (Pray for 10 minutes)
Close the sessions with high praises to the LORD.
(Pray for 10 minutes)
PRAYING THE AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS OF THE PSALMIST | PRAYING THE AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS OF THE PSALMIST | PRAYING THE AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS OF THE PSALMIST | PRAYING THE AGGRESSIVE PRAYERS OF THE PSALMIST
If you Appreciate the Work we are Doing and want to Support us, Kindly use THIS LINK.