PRAYERS FOR DIVINE ENCOUNTER | Kindly be on your feet while you do midnight prayers
Time to pray, 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM
A divine encounter can change names, it can bring mercy to a man’s life. Bartimeaus encountered Jesus and mercy made Jesus pay attention to him.
The presence of God is the place of divine encounter. Any man who decided to pitch his tent beside God experiences divine encounter.
FROM GENESIS 32:26-28:
An ENCOUNTER with God guarantees total transformation of LIFE and DESTINY. Jacob was to be killed but at the end, he was celebrated.
An ENCOUNTER with God is what makes one COUNT in life.
It takes an ENCOUNTER with God to COUNTER the agenda of the enemy. It was the encounter that Jacob had that helped him counter the agenda of Esau, he was celebrated instead of been killed.
An encounter with God makes a NONENTITY to become a CELEBRITY. Jacob became a celebrity. When Esau saw him, he celebrated him.
A divine encounter set you on the path of destiny and fulfillment. Jacob was set on fulfillment when he encountered God.
In Exodus 3, Moses was taking care of the sheep of his father-in-law, suddenly; he saw a bush burning but the bush wasn’t consumed. He had a divine encounter with God and he was set on the path of destiny and fulfillment. The one that was in the bush later became the leader of Israel whom Pharaoh bowed before.
In John 5:2-13, a man has been sick for 38 years of his life but He encountered Christ, even the angels saw him, they passed him by but Jesus encountered him and He spoke to him “pick your bed and go”, and 38 years disappeared.
Matthew 9:20-22, a woman with the issue of blood experienced divine encounter; for 12 years, she had been wallowing in pains but she was made whole at an encounter with Jesus.
Acts 9:1-22, Paul was on a journey and he encountered God and from that moment, his life changed from been a sinner to becoming a saint.
For you to have a divine encounter, you must position yourself in his presence by praying seriously. Jacob understood this and he positioned himself to pray to experience divine encounter. Moses positioned himself for a divine encounter by been faithful and committed to his work and he fulfilled his destiny. The man at the pool of Bethesda positioned himself for Jesus to encounter him, he was not the only person that was there but Jesus singled him out. The woman with the issue of blood positioned herself for an encounter and the flow seized, she got her miracle despite the enormous crowd that was around Jesus. Paul positioned himself and he encountered Jesus and instead of walking in darkness, his light shined.
Position yourself for divine encounter by praying.
Fear, negative dreams, sickness, curses, battles and disappointments can weigh you down but at the voice of God and an encounter with God, you will be set free.
SING SONGS OF WORSHIP AND WARFARE
Aggressive Praise Worship
Before going on with the prayers, make sure to read our Prayer Guide (Warning)
Important prayer tips to Note to begin any prayer
PRAY WITH AGGRESSION, PASSION AND HOLY DETERMINATION
Always cover yourself and your loved ones with the blood of Jesus before you go into the prayers and after (Pray for 5 minutes)
NOW, TO THE PRAYER POINTS
Pray aggressively against the following prayers:
Kindly be on your feet while you pray
This prayers must be done at the midnight hour
Pray every prayer bullet for at least 5 minutes
Pray with aggression, passion and determination
- Father, give me an encounter this morning, don’t let me go back empty in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 5 minutes)
- Father, let everything that is holding me down hear your voice and release me now in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 5 minutes)
- Father, let your miracle locate me today in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 5 minutes)
- Heavenly Father, don’t just locate me this morning, visit me and let my shinning begin in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 5 minutes)
- Father, by the reason of this divine encounter in the presence of those who said I cannot be anything, let me excel and shine in all areas in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 5 minutes)
- Lord Jesus, I stretch my hands before you, release what will transform my destiny to my hands, help me in all areas in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 5 minutes)
- Your(my) life and destiny will be transformed for good. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Every wrong shoes you are (I’m) wearing bringing your(my) destiny backward, by the reason of this divine encounter, God is giving you(me) a new shoe. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- God said He is launching you into a light that cannot quench (Pray for 3 minutes)
- God just released an idea to your(my) mind right now, that idea will make you(me) a success. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- God said He just wipe away your(my) tears. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- God said don’t be ( I should not be) troubled about your (my) children anymore, He is in charge. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- God said that thing you are (I’m) expecting today will not pass you (me) by. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Satanic blanket that covers your (my) many stars from shinning, fire consume them now in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- This day, the LORD will give you (me) pleasant surprises. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- By this divine encounter, I receive a new name in your (my) life. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- By this divine encounter, your (my) need will attract God’s attention. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- By this divine encounter, in the name of Jesus, your (my) life will be fruitful. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- By this divine encounter, there will be a great turn around in all areas of your life. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Every satanic hand trying to stop you (me) today, that hand wither, no power shall stop you (me) anymore.
(Pray for 3 minutes)
LORD, I thank you for answered prayers
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.
(Pray for 3 minutes)
Thank God for answering your prayers. (Pray for 10 minutes)
Close the sessions with high praises to the LORD.
(Pray for 10 minutes)
PRAYERS FOR DIVINE ENCOUNTER | PRAYERS FOR DIVINE ENCOUNTER | PRAYERS FOR DIVINE ENCOUNTER | PRAYERS FOR DIVINE ENCOUNTER
For M-Pesa users, send your Donations and Tithes to…
One thought on “Daily Devotional “Our God Does Not Change””
I am blessed & connected