CLAIMING YOUR MARITAL BLESSINGS | Kindly be on your feet while you pray
Time to pray, 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM
This section contains the types of prayers to pray when you want to
save your marriage from collapse. If you have failed to lay a good
foundation in prayer for your marriage, and the unity and stability of
the marriage is now threatened, this prayer program is for you. No
matter the problem or the threats you are facing in your marriage, you
need a prayer program that will give you the miracle of marital
God will use this prayer programme to restore your marriage. You must
take these prayer points with every strength and fire in you. They will
bring marital breakthroughs, heaven into your home, honey into your
marriage and divine peace into your relationship. Pray persistently until
there is definite change in your marriage.
Psychological and emotional maturity.
Readiness to serve and share what you have with others.
Confessions: Genesis 2:10-19: And a river went out of Eden to water
the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole
land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good:
there is bdellium and the onyx stone. And the name of the second river
is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward
the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. And the Lord
God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and
to keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every
tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the
knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. And the Lord God said, It is
not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for
him. And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the
field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see
what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living
creature, that was the name thereof.
Deut. 32:30: How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten
thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had
shut them up?
Proverbs 31:10-11: Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far
above rubies. The heart if her husband doth safely trust in her, so that
he shall have no need of spoil.
Eccles. 4:9-12: Two are better than one; because they have a good
reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow:
but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to
help him up. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can
one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand
him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Isaiah 62:4-6: Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy
land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah,
and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall
For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons
marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy
God rejoice over thee. I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O
Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that
make mention of the Lord, keep not silence.
Malachi 2:10-16: Have we not all one father? hath not one God created
us? why do we deal treacherously every man, against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in
Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the
Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
The Lord will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the
scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an
offering unto the Lord of hosts. And this have ye done again, covering
the altar of the Lord with tears, with weeping, and with crying out,
insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it
with good will at your hand. Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the Lord
hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against
whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the
wife of thy covenant. And did not hemake one? Yet had he the residues of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed.
Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously
against the wife of his youth. For the Lord, the God of Israel, saith that
he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment,
saith the Lord of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal
Galatians 2:14-15: But when I saw that they walked not uprightly
according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If
thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the
Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? We who
are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles.
Col. 2:14-15: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was
against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing
it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a
shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
2 Tim. 4:18: And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and
will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever
and ever. Amen.
PRAY WITH AGGRESSION, PASSION AND HOLY DETERMINATION
Always cover yourself and your loved ones with the blood of Jesus before you go into the prayers and after. (Pray for 5 minutes)
- Thank the Lord because this year and the year ahead is your dumbfounding miracles. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Lord, I give You thanks for making me perfect in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Lord, I give You thanks for Your plan for my marriage in Jesus name. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Father, I worship You for the partner You have chosen for me from the
beginning of creation in Jesus’name. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I confess and repent of any act of sexual sins in Jesus’name. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I confess the sins of my ancestors (list them). (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Ask the Lord for forgiveness. (Pray for 5 minutes)
- O Lord, make known to me the secrets needed for my marital
breakthroughs in Jesus’ name. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Help me Lord to discover my real self in Jesus’ name. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Every imagination of the enemy, against my marital life, be rendered
impotent, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I renounce any covenant, existing between me and a spirit husband or a
spirit wife, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Thou power in the blood of Jesus, separate me from the sins of my
ancestors, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I divorce my marriage to the king or queen of the coast, in the name of
Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I receive freedom from satanic marriage by fire, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I break every evil edict and ordination, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- O Lord, wash me from blood contamination, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon
my life, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- Holy Ghost, prepare me for my marriage partner, in the name of Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- All demons, associated with evil dedication, leave me now, in the name
of Jesus Christ. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- O Lord, see my need for marriage and establish me, in the name of
Jesus. (Pray for 3 minutes)
- I take authority over all associated curses, in Jesus’ name. (Pray for 3 minutes)
Thank God for answering your prayers. (Pray for 10 minutes)
Close the sessions with high praises to the LORD. (Pray for 10 minutes)
CLAIMING YOUR MARITAL BLESSINGS | CLAIMING YOUR MARITAL BLESSINGS CLAIMING YOUR MARITAL BLESSINGS | CLAIMING YOUR MARITAL BLESSINGS