1 You are not praying against any human being, dead or alive. Your prayer points are directed at the spiritual entities (which you may not even know or see) listed in Ephesians 6:12
2 You must have prepared yourself through genuine repentance.
3 During this prayer program, no matter the level of provocation, do NOT get angry. Be of your best behavior towards friends, family and even those who do not like you.
4 Commit to reading through at least 1 books of the Bible during this period. I recommend the books of John. And meditate upon those scriptures to keep your spirit-man razor sharp.
5 Each prayer point should be prayed for between 2 and 5 minutes. Do NOT just read them. Pray them repeatedly or with variation as led by the Spirit of God. And pray in the Spirit often.
6 Get a notebook and write down all your dreams, visions and revelations during this program.
7 Pray at the midnight hour for best results, if you can.
8 If you are praying in a group, let one person call out the prayer points and then everyone will pray in unity until the one leading says, “in Jesus’ name we pray.” Then everyone should shout “Amen.” Move to the next prayer point.
9 Begin each session with passionate praise and worship for at least 10 minutes.
10 Follow praise and worship session with scripture confessions.
11 First 24 hours (day 1) please observe a fast if you can (if you have a medical condition, seek the advice of your doctor). Other days fast from morning till 12 noon or 3pm or 6 pm or 9 pm as the Lord gives you the grace.
12 Finally, pray each prayer point loud, repeatedly, aggressively, and with violence. The Bible assures us in Matt.11:12,
“And since the time of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers (allows) violence, and the violent take it by force.”
Scripture Ingredients: Daniel chapter 9:1-19
We will start off with the 3 R’s: –
The very first step to take is acknowledge that you have made mistakes in the past and sinned greatly against the LORD.
Then you go to Him in with godly sorrow and deep repentance in your heart, confessing your sins and the sins of your ancestors, following Daniels’s godly example in Daniel 9.
Here Daniel was praying for the restoration of Jerusalem. You should follow that model and in place of Jerusalem, substitute your dreams and your divine destiny.
This is such a crucial FIRST step. You must do it slowly, while on a 24-hour FAST.
Confess your sins one by one.
Mention them by name, especially sexual sins, unforgiveness, wrong use of the tongue, etc.
And ask GOD for forgiveness and mercy.
Believe that the LORD has forgiven you as He has promised in His Word.
Please note that the Holy Spirit will remind you of unrepented sins. You need to repent of them all if you REALLY want to see results in this program.
This is what will set the tone and lay the foundation for the rest of the program.
It is what will activate divine intervention in the area of your dreams … the LORD has been waiting a long time for you to get on your knees and do this properly and thoroughly!
After repentance (please note that thorough repentance can take you hours) then you will be positioned to renounce your involvement in ungodly associations.
Here’s a good example:
If you were a member of any fraternity or cult group at any time (or you know that your parents or ancestors were), you many want to pray like this:
- Lord, I repent of my involvement with this …….. group (mention the name).
- I ask for your forgiveness. Please wash me clean with the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Spirit, please help me never to go back to my own vomit.
- I hereby renounce my association with this ….. group in Jesus’ name (mention the name).
- I reject all the properties of this evil group in my possession and I command the fire of God to burn them to ashes in Jesus’ name.
I bind all the spirits, powers, entities, strongholds associated with this group and I cast them out of my life forever by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ name I command these powers to loose their hold upon my life right now. I cancel every evil claim of ownership upon my life in Jesus Christ name.
- I silence every evil voice speaking against my life from the camp of the wicked by the power in the blood of Jesus.
I revoke every decree, I counter every negative pronouncement, I cancel every spell, enchantment and divination from this evil group (mention the name) by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- I bind every spirit associated with this group and I FORBID them from operating against my life and family from now henceforth in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Let the blood of Jesus wash and purge me from every stamp, mark or label associated with this group in Jesus’ name.
- I break every covenant with this group I entered into willingly or unwillingly, whether in the physical or in the dream, in Jesus’ name.
- Let every curse attached to my membership of this group be broken by the power of the Holy Spirit and the power in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- I hereby announce my separation from this group. I terminate all assignments and I destroy every linkage or connection with this group for now and in eternity in Jesus’ name.
- Let my name be erased from their evil registers by the blood of Jesus, and let all covenant materials with my name be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
Confess your sins to the LORD and ask for His forgiveness. Confess the sins of your ancestors and ask for His forgiveness. Ask Him to wash you clean with the blood of Jesus. Receive His forgiveness with thanks. And declare that you forgive yourself as well.
Then renounce, revoke, reject every past or present ungodly associations, and separate your life from each and everyone of them, as I’ve outlined above.
Here are the steps …
1: Start with praise worship. Praise God and worship him
with songs, and even with dancing.
2: Confess out LOUD the Scriptures promising deliverance:
Col. 2:14-15, Gal. 3:13-14, 2 Timothy. 4:18, Isa 53:3-5
6: Announce your separation, using the example above as a model.
7: Charge yourself with the fire of the Holy Ghost
8: Close the session with high praises to the LORD.
You need to spend time to carry out this exercise, especially if you have ever been involved in any of the following in the past:
- abortion or other forms of bloodshed
2 consulting with psychics, astrologers, mediums, fortune-tellers, etc.
- worship of false gods, including family gods
- sex outside marriage
- sexual perversion, eg. Sodomy, pornography, oral sex
- maintaining evil family altars
- satanic priesthood
- witchcraft, satanism, and other occult practices.